Friday 9 May 2008

Roots and Shoots

I visited Kennington yesterday for a presentation (with lots of good slides) on small gardens, organised by the Kennington Garden Society, and given by Virginia Kennedy. The event was held at Roots and Shoots, the wildlife garden / training centre in Walnut Tree Walk. The organisation have a fabulous building, but due to the talk, I didn't get to go and have a proper look around the garden. That is definitely a trip for another day. In the meantime, I've added the Roots and Shoots blog to the Blog-roll at the side.

On the way over, I walked from Vauxhall station, where I noticed Kennington Lane Cafe, which I'd never spotted before. I didn't have time to peer in, or look at menus, so that will need to be reviewed at a later stage. It is on the map now.

Also, I finally finished adding all of the estate agents! Yay.

No comments:

Label Cloud