Friday 25 April 2008

Estate agents, bacon and accuracy...

I'm not sure I can be bothered to add any more nurseries today. There are too many, and I don't know anything about them.

However, I now face the issue that one of the main components of SE11, or Kennington / Vauxhall, at least is Estate Agents. If we go by markers on the map, the main things people do in SE11 is buy or rent houses, send children to nursery school, go to the pub and eat out at luxury restaurants. Maybe the markers don't reveal demographic information... Hmmm, anyhow, I haven't missed estate agents out on purpose, but having added all of the restaurants to Kennington Road, I no longer have room on the map to add the markers in accurate places, and so I'm not sure what to do. I think if I set them back slightly from the road, it may solve the problem, but it won't be accurate. Grrr.

To entertain you, I thought I'd provide a link to a rather good estate agent cartoon mis-spelling accident, involving bacon that I found earlier today:
Cartoon

No comments:

Label Cloud